Entry Level Air Quality Consultant
We invite you to bring your expertise into play as you will be a full-time Air Quality Consultant position located in San Francisco, California. To succeed in this role, you must have B.S. or M.S. in Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, or Environmental Engineering (course work in air quality a plus) with a GPA of 3.5 or higher within the major. Are you our new Entry Level Air Quality Consultant? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Environment & Health department
As our new Entry Level Air Quality Consultant you will joining the San Francisco Air Sciences Group, which is part of Ramboll’s Environment & Health division. The group consists of approximately 30 like-minded individuals who are passionate about air quality and assisting Ramboll’s clients with their most challenging problems. The San Francisco Air Sciences Group consults with clients across various industries on a range of topics, including but not limited to emissions estimation, air dispersion modeling, human health risk assessment, climate change, permitting, compliance, and indoor air quality.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Estimating emissions and conducting engineering evaluations of air pollution sources
- Conducting computer modeling of air pollution dispersion
- Performing statistical and geospatial analysis of air quality data
- Analyzing pollution control measures
- Conducting air monitoring and indoor air quality analyses
- Preparing air quality permit applications
- Critically reviewing and interpreting local, state, and federal environmental regulations
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- B.S. or M.S. in Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, or Environmental Engineering (course work in air quality a plus) with a GPA of 3.5 or higher within the major
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated capabilities in understanding and applying environmental regulations to real-world situations
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with a team and individually
- Ability to understand and apply environmental regulations to real-world situations
- Programming (Python, csh) and database (Access, MySQL) skills are preferred, but not required
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Strong written and oral communication skills, demonstrated capabilities in understanding and applying environmental regulations to real-world situations
Welcome to our Environment & Health division
Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase liveability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, our bright minds are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Ramboll in Americas
Ramboll has nearly 2,000 experts working across 50 offices in the Americas applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions within Environment & Health, Water, Energy and Planning & Urban Design. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Ramboll will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
Arbejdssted San Francisco, CA