Lead Process Engineer
We invite you to bring your Lead Engineer expertise into play as you will have the key responsibilities of coordinating for process related activities for all the projects coming from Middle East office and North sea Team. Shall give technical guidance to the team and undertake interdepartmental coordination with piping, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & loss prevention department with in Chennai and other offices in ME/DK. To succeed in this role you must have minimum of 15 years of experience with process engineering and design of refineries, Offshore, Petrochemical and Process unit, inclusive of overseas experience . Are you our new Lead Process Engineer? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Process department
As our new Lead Process Engineer you will be part of 10+ highly skilled colleagues, typically supporting Ramboll’s projects in other countries. (Denmark & Middle East). As our new Lead Engineer in Process you will be part of you have the core responsibility of meeting the QA/QC guidelines set by Ramboll in terms of Deliverables, Inter-department procedures, ME Co-ordination, Ramboll-group coordination and end Client Coordination (whenever required).
Your key tasks and responsibility will be:
- Leading the preparation of Process design packages
- Leading the preparation of Concept, Feasibility Studies
- Leading the preparation of PFD’s, PID’s, SAFE CHARTS.
- Leading Process department in HAZOP / HAZID / SIL studies workshops when necessary
- Leading the Process simulation activities using HYSYS/PIPSIM / PIPENET/PIPELINE STUDIO (TLNET & TGNET)/ HTRI.
- Leading the Process simulation activities for Transient/Surge Analysis
- Review and approve assigned deliverables produced by other members of the team.
- To issue high quality, cost effective designs and reports in a timely manner.
- Guiding others to develop DBM’s, review of process simulations, philosophies.
- Leading a team of Senior engineers, Engineers & designers.
- Leading the Process team in Client meetings and design reviews
- Experienced in Depressurization / Blowdown studies.
- Experience in Transient Studies will be plus.
- Project reporting and budget reporting in liaison with Project team.
- Preparation of Project assessment sheets for process in each REN-ME projects that are carried out in REN GEC.
- Maintain & update Project tracker (for MEDET) every week.
- Support ME Process Lead in making CTR & Proposal for the Process department activities for the Tenders in ME.
- Follow the QA/QC procedures for Project / Department
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Have a degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Have minimum of 15 years of experience with process engineering and design of refineries, Offshore, Petrochemical and Process unit, inclusive of overseas experience
- Global experience working on Concept, Pre-Feed, Feed, Detailed engineering projects
- Should have Lead a minimum of 3 major projects globally with a reasonable team of minimum 5 engineers
- Is well familiar with International codes and standards, materials, specifications, calculations and datasheets and global experience working with International Clients.
- Have sound knowledge & hands on experience in software’s like HYSYS, HTRI, PIPESIM, PIPENET, FLARENET, TLNET & TGNET. Experience in OLGA will be a plus.
- Have experience working on International projects and International clients.
- Is professionally committed and have good interpersonal and Leadership skills
- Is fluent in written and spoken English
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Goal oriented leader with good communications skills, pro-active, able to develop and maintain strong relationship with various stakeholders and enjoys working with people.
Welcome to our Energy division
Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. With 1,800 experts in 14 countries, covering the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution, we plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world.
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.