We invite you to bring your competency as an E-learning developer into play as you create and produce high quality e-learning that is professional, interactive and adapted to the current target group. To succeed in this role, you must have Minimum two (2) years’ experience with e-learning design and e-learning development. Are you our new E-learning developer? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave an positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Environment & Health department
As our new [insert job title] you will be part of our Digital & Education team within Division Environment & Health. Environment & Health in Sweden has approximately 170 colleagues in Sweden and is a part of a global market sector. The Digital & Education team is a group of 4-5 innovative persons who are positioned in Stockholm and Gothenburg.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Schedule, facilitate and participate in meetings and workshops related to current e-learning projects and the creation of content/ideas for the e-learning.
- Collaborate with our content and help them with storyboarding etc. to ensure they deliver the right content for you to work with Instructional Design and produce e-learning in authoring tool
- Develop interactive exercises Produce tests/Quizzes ets and develop and/or procure graphics, content and sound to incorporate into e-learning applications.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written communications in Swedish and English
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well individually and as part of a team
- Experienced with authoring tools (eg. Articulate Storyline)
- Creative and detail oriented Learning Management Systems experience Minimum two (2) years’ experience with e-learning design and e-learning development Minimum two (2) years’ experience in graphic design
As a person, you thrive in change and proactively look for new innovative solutions that have a meaningful impact on tomorrow’s society and our clients. Digitalization, and the value it brings, excites you and you love to use insights, trends and business intelligence to develop yourself and the company. You are forward-thinking, curious and dare to question the status quo. To be empowered and achieve great results, you seek a visionary and inspiring leader who challenge you every day.
Welcome to our Environment & Health division
Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase livability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, our bright minds are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Ramboll in Sweden
At Ramboll your professional passion powers high quality and innovation from the idea phase over strategy development to execution of projects that add the Ramboll touch on a sustainable future.
Being a foundation owned company our deeply rooted core values direct us to always work from the highest ethical standards, and we trust and expect you to take responsibility and make decisions you can be proud of. Ramboll is the 4th largest engineering, design and consultancy company in Sweden.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.