Apprentice Technician, Bridges team
We invite you to bring your Communication skills, personal responsibility and a willingness to learn and progress into play as you join a dynamic, expanding team within the UK .To succeed in this role you must have excellent communication skills to work dynamically as part of a busy team. Are you our new Apprentice Technician, Bridges team? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave an positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Bridges department
As our new [Apprentice Technician] you will be part of Busy team working on some of the most exciting Bridges projects across the globe. You will be working directly with our team of experts who will help your career grow and flourish throughout your time at Ramboll. Our Southampton office is location on the fringes of the New Forest, offering a tranquil working environment unrivalled by a city centre office.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- You will train to take responsibility for the delivery of Transport services to other disciplines within the organisation for small to medium sized projects and form part of a team delivering larger, more complex projects under the leadership of the discipline manager
- You will learn to produce detailed design solutions using design software and sketches, visualisations and models
- Within the company you will be working alongside the rest of the Transport team, and also teams of all disciplines nationally and internationally across the Ramboll Group
- Promote the Ramboll brand and undertake business development
- Apply and promote policies relating to health and safety and quality
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s, A-C (including Maths and English)
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Communication skills, personal responsibility and a willingness to learn and progress
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: An excellent listener and communicator, able to work dynamically within a busy team; A willingness to learn new skills, with a focus on your future career prospects; Personal responsibility, including ownership of your mistakes and how you can learn from them.!
Welcome to our Transport division
Ramboll is a global transportation consultancy and we work on some of the biggest and most innovative infrastructure projects in the world. We are close to 3,000 bright minds working within Transport worldwide, creating practical, sustainable and economic solutions for national transport authorities, private contractors and municipalities alike.
Ramboll in the United Kingdom
Ramboll is ranked a Top 10 consultant in the UK and has 1,300 bright minds working across 17 offices to apply their passion to deliver innovative solutions across Buildings, Transport, Environment & Health and Energy. We love seeing our talents develop and succeed and you will have opportunities to work on challenging and inspiring projects within an environment that is friendly, open and supportive.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: 25th January 2019.