Ramboll is a leading scientific environmental consulting firm providing a broad range of technical services to both public and private sector clients (see www.ramboll.com). Ramboll has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant in its Emeryville, CA office. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for performing various administrative tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary function of this position is to provide support in the development and production of client deliverables, but also involves extensive general administrative assistance. Typical responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Report and Technical Production
- Review, format, proof and assemble client deliverables
- Organization and maintenance of project files
- Create spreadsheets, enter and import data into MS Word documents
- Compose letters and routine correspondence
- Data Entry and Forms
- Database entry of project files
- Completing set up forms for initiating projects
- Executive Assistant tasks
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Assist in management of Principal/Manager contacts and calendar
- Assist in accounting duties – working with timesheets, invoices, etc.
- General Administrative Support and Back up
- Provide receptionist support
- Assist in recruiting process, including resume review and phone screens
- Organize, set up and clean up for meetings and events
- AA degree preferred in Business, Economic Studies, or similar program. Minimum HS Diploma/GED required.
- Self-starter, quickly grasp issues, and attend to details while keeping the big picture in mind
- Strong skills in time management, prioritizing tasks, and meeting critical deadlines
- Ability to work with a wide variety of work styles
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills, particularly the use of styles, table of contents, footnotes features
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- The ability to work with calendars and resources in Outlook
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
Organization & Time Management Skills
- Produce quality work even when under extreme pressure and time constraints.
- Grasp complex situations and turn them into manageable tasks.
- Accustomed to re-prioritizing, as necessary, to accommodate changing projects and assignments.
- Comfortable working alone or collaborating in large and small teams to produce quality work.
- Coordinate assigned work with designated project guidelines.
- Demonstrate a positive approach to job challenges.
- Excellent problem-solver, quick learner, and open attitude
Employment sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Arbejdssted Emeryville, CA