Talent Sourcing Specialist
We invite you to bring your experience of proactively sourcing talent into play as you take responsibility of driving the end to end talent sourcing process enabling Ramboll to have a proactive approach to passive talent. ?To succeed in this role, you must have prior experience of recruiting in complex global markets, and researching, interpreting and utilising competitor intelligence. Are you our new Talent Sourcing Specialist? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Global Talent Acquisition department
As our new Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will be part of our Talent Sourcing team based in our offices in Birmingham. Working as part of Ramboll’s Global Talent Acquisition team of 35 spread across 8 countries, you will play a critical role to define and deliver creative sourcing solutions for complex roles that span across multiple areas and geographies within the Ramboll Organisation.
You will be responsible for proactively sourcing talent for roles of all levels across a variety of channels to reduce reliance on external agencies. To be successful in the role you will also provide subject matter expertise regarding labour market data, recruiting trends, competition and target geographies for specific areas of talent.
If you want to work for a unique organisation and are motivated by the opportunity to make an impact through your work, then this role is for you!
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Source, screen, and vet qualified candidates for targeted job requisitions and job profiles
- Proactively build and maintain a pipeline of qualified and diverse talent
- Partner with local Recruitment Teams, HR Business Partners and Hiring Mangers to understand current and future business needs and role-specific requirements
- Generate innovative ideas, leverage resources, and share information in order to develop effective sourcing strategies to identify the candidate profiles
- Leverage various sourcing channels and methods (e.g. Boolean Search) to develop a proactive and steady pipeline of qualified and diverse talent for open roles, repetitively hired roles, and niche roles
- Build relationships with potential candidates through networking, employee referrals, cold calling into competitive companies, and passive recruiting techniques including the use of social media
- Network with external sources to continually enhance relationships, as well as maintain the company’s presence in the market – quality always comes before quantity
- Manage pipelines of “silver or bronze medallists” for future placements
- Conduct pre-screening phone interviews to assess candidates for needed skill set and competencies, potential fit for current and/or future positions, and potential fit to the Ramboll culture
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Expert knowledge of best-in-class talent sourcing practices
- Strong business acumen within Engineering and/or Management Consulting
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, along with a further European language - preferably German or Swedish
- Highly skilled in researching, interpreting and utilising competitor intelligence
- Advanced proactive outreach, candidate mining, and cold calling sourcing skills including, Boolean search methods and techniques, utilising social networking, research tools, on-line resume banks, competitor mapping, and other sourcing techniques such as blogs, alumni groups, conference attendee lists, personal home pages, etc.
- Ability to effectively prioritise multiple job openings and manage multiple searches under tight timelines
- Experience with an ATS system; Workday Recruitment preferred
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: excellent networking and relationship building skills, as well as excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in the United Kingdom
Ramboll is ranked a Top 10 consultant in the UK and has 1,300 bright minds working across 17 offices to apply their passion to deliver innovative solutions across Buildings, Transport, Environment & Health and Energy. We love seeing our talents develop and succeed and you will have opportunities to work on challenging and inspiring projects within an environment that is friendly, open and supportive.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.