BI Architect and AMS Lead for BI & Analytics
We invite you to bring your agile mindset into play as you become a key role in our Business Intelligence (BI) transformation process improving and ensuring our tools and data exploitation throughout the organization. To succeed in this role, you must have a relevant master’s degree as well as proven skills within Application Management and as a BI/Data Architect. Are you our new skilled and service minded Architect and Application Management & Support (AMS) Lead? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
As our new BI Architect and AMS Lead, you will be part of the BI & Analytics department, which is responsible for developing global BI solutions by both using classic and advanced disciplines like Artificial Intelligence, Prediction and Data Mining supporting Ramboll’s business units globally. With an increased strategic focus on the area in Ramboll, we are currently expanding. The purpose of our department is among others to identify new good BI & Analytics business cases in Ramboll, to give advisory on BI & Analytics possibilities to business users, make sure all solutions in production runs smoothly, train users in the new solutions, handle change request and support incidents etc. Our clients are internal business units like Finance, Sales, HR, Project Excellence etc.
Your responsibilities as BI Architect
In your role as our new BI Architect, your focus will be to ensure that our global internal BI architecture covering MS Data warehouse, Power BI, Management reporting, Jedox, BI Web applications, Executive viewer, Cognos and Azure/cloud. Our solutions reach all 15.000 employees.
Your key tasks will be:
- Provide expert guidance on BI skills and technologies
- Develop scalable and maintainable BI applications to meet business objectives
- Maintain accurate and complete technical architectural documents
- Define BI standards, guidelines and best practices
- Perform support, maintenance and troubleshooting activities
- Diagnose and resolve BI tool capacity issues
- Recommend strategies to improve performance and capacity
- Provide technical training and ensure knowledge sharing
- Collaborate with Stakeholders, Developers, Analysts, Data Engineers/Scientists and Business Consultants for successful development solutions
Your responsibilities as AMS Lead
In your role as our new AMS Lead, your focus will be to ensure that BI support incidents, changes and project releases (Application Management) are handled efficiently and with a high level of user satisfaction. This is done by ensuring that all BI platforms’ health is monitored and improved when needed.
Your key tasks will be to manage incident-, change- and release management:
- Document and agree on service levels per application
- Design/Improve processes to deliver to the agreed service level
- Ensure the right roles and responsibilities are in place in the AMS team
- Ensure well-functioning tools and reporting to support the AMS processes
- Optimize resource usage in AMS team
- Ensure efficient release management
- Constantly develop/improve BI Application Management
- Use agile methodologies in the daily operation
- Act as SCRUM Master and ensure daily operations
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- A relevant master’s degree
- Several years of experience as a BI Architect or lead BI developer
- An agile mindset and can navigate in a changing and dynamic environment
- Ability to streamline the processes for support incidents, change requests and release management
- Proven skills in managing support request, incidents, change requests and releases
- A deep understanding and experience with ITIL framework or a similar framework for IT service operations / IT service management
- ITIL or other ITSM relevant certifications
- Skilled in different planning tools, Service Now and Office 365
- Fluent in English – written and orally
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Daily you advise BI users from different units in Ramboll. It is therefore essential, that you thrive in a role engaging with different stakeholders and that you are motivated by delivering a great service. You have excellent communication and analytical skills, qualifying you to understand your stakeholders’ needs and thereby deliver the right solution. Furthermore, you are highly structured and well organised with great project management and planning skills enabling you to maintain the full project overview.
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in Denmark
Ramboll is the leading engineering, design and consultancy company in Denmark and has more than 3,500 experts working across 13 offices applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.