CAD Technician - Rail Sector
As Cad Engineer, you will be challenged with the execution of the following tasks:
- You will prepare CAD drawings for FLS, civil/structural projects of rail structures including bridges, buildings and structures etc.
- Assist in the development and training of junior personnel, where appropriate.
- Good understanding of Railway standards and working.
- Able to independently deliver work and integrate with larger project teams
- Ability to determine appropriate basic input data before the commencement of work.
- Applies professional knowledge and experienced judgment but refers to more senior staff for complex matters.
- Ensures that their hand and computer calculations are clear, understandable, properly referenced and filed.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and MicroStation and design using appropriate software with some supervision.
Required Knowledge & Skill :
- A Civil ITI draftsman/ Diploma from an Institute of repute and Diploma in Railway Engineering from an Institution of Permanent Way Engineers (India).
- 5-8 years post qualification working experience out of which 5 years relevant experience in drafting in construction /consulting company on Railway/MRTS projects.
- Fully conversant with the Railway standards.
- Technical know-how of interpretation of results and report preparation.
- Familiar with the cad drafting software such as MicroStation.
- Good listening skills & ability to communicate clearly and fluently in English
- Strong team player with a constructive perspective and commitment to the success of the business.