Principal Modeller - BIM - Structures
We invite you to bring your Knowledge of Microsoft applications and Flexible attitude into play as you Will coordinate with project managers and/or engineers for draughting work in a given project. . To succeed in this role you must have Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Trained Professional with minimum 12 years of professional experience. Are you our new Principal Modeller - BIM - Structures? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave an positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Ramboll Engineering Centre department
As our new [Principal Modeller-BIM-Structures] you will be part of Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) was established as a dedicated institution for creating the excellence centre in Ramboll. REC focusses on providing global expertise using local resources from India. Facilitates cooperation between India, business units in Europe and the Middle East specifically for the Buildings, Transport and Water sectors.
This big team is divided into groups of dedicated personnel working for structures in UK, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway who sometimes also work across these boundaries. They are virtual team mates working on common projects, prime business units in the above countries being the ones who coordinate with the clients and other consultants as well as with REC to pass on the design solutions to the user. The wide range in type of projects vary from high rise structures, to precast, to post tensioning etc., for some regions to industrial structures depending on the country you are working for. The most attractive thing is in spite of the challenges of working across continents, because of the culture of planning ahead and ability to understand each other’s needs, everyone works in a peaceful and lively manner, enjoyment and empowerment being some of the Ramboll values.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Mentor - Provides guidance and knowledge to juniors and works towards competence enhancement of another technician within the team
- Will coordinate with project managers and/or engineers for draughting work in a given project.
- Is responsible for technical correctness and timely delivery of the drawings and documents in his projects
- Will assist the project team towards developing/implementing draughting standards.
- Would assist in even distribution of work within the drafting team
- Will assist in improving the efficiency and productivity of the drafting team
- Play an important role in performance appraisal of the other technician within his team by means of feedback to the Head of Department
- Communicates the training and development needs to his supervisor
- Exercises self-discipline and work ethics
- Respect and follow company policies and procedures
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Trained Professional with minimum 12 years of professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of Revit is essential.
- knowledge of 3D modeling tools such as Revit/Tekla would be desirable
- Experience in preparing general arrangement drawings, Reinforcement Drawings, and Reinforcement Detailing. Experience in Precast Structures will be an advantage.
- must have experience on international project
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: self-motivated, team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision Flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines can be relied on to meet deadlines, committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience, including knowledge base and leadership skills Knowledge of Microsoft applications Good level of written and spoken English
Welcome to our Buildings division
Ramboll is among the top 10 building designers in the world. Annually, we work on more than 10,000 building projects, and we combine local insights with a global network of bright minds with specialist expertise. Together, we challenge assumptions in the interest of creating more practical, sustainable and economic building designs.
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.