Project Manager for Global IT PMO (Espoo or Tampere)
“Are you passionate about managing IT-based business projects in a global company with great values?”
We invite you to bring your expertise into play as you plan, manage and execute IT-based business projects within all our business areas. To succeed in this role you must have Master’s degree from relevant field and at least three years of project management experience from IT-based business projects. Are you our new Project Manager for Global IT PMO? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Ramboll PMO IT team
Ramboll ITs PMO is responsible for both Project Management, Project Portfolio Management and Project Governance. You will be part of a passionate team of project managers working out of the Nordic countries, UK, Germany and India. We have a strong collaboration culture and retain high employee satisfaction. You will be based either in Ramboll office in Espoo or Tampere.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- To plan, manage and execute IT-based business projects within all our business units, 300+ offices and 35 countries. Our projects help improve our business through digitalisation and process-optimisation. We manage an exciting portfolio of 80 to 100 new projects / year, where a growing share are focused on digitalisation and developing our customer offerings and services.
- collaborate globally with Project Managers and project team members in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, UK, Germany, USA and India.
- Plan new projects in close dialogue with business and IT stakeholders
- Manage project execution with special focus on managing scope, driving progress and communication with key stakeholders
- Contribute to continuous development of our PMO processes and tools
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe you can take initial project ideas and mature them into well-planned projects through dialogue and collaboration. You have a sense of urgency and understand what it takes to drive progress in a project. You understand how to mature a business case - and how to shape the project to improve the business case. And finally, you are confident in working with stakeholders at all levels and managing projects across a global and multicultural organisation of dedicated professionals.
- Master’s degree (M.Sc. or similar)
- Relevant project management certifications (IPMA C/B, Prince2, MSP or similar)
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Good change managements skills; ability to drive progress in a highly virtual organization
- 3+ years of project management experience from IT-based business projects
- Fluent in English and Finnish
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in Finland
Ramboll is one of the leading engineering, design and consultancy companies in Finland and has more than 2,400 experts across the country applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Construction Management, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, and Environment & Health. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Senior Project Manager, PMO Mikko Viitanen at phone no. +358504867784.
Deadline: 10th Feb 2019.