Study abroad with the Ramboll Scholarship
The Ramboll Scholarship application period runs from 15 February to 11 April 2019. The Ramboll Scholarship is granted to three highly talented students who are going to study abroad. The scholarships are valued at DKK 25,000 each.
The Ramboll Scholarship is open for applications. The Ramboll Scholarship is granted by Ramboll in Denmark to three highly talented students who are going to study abroad. The scholarships are valued at DKK 25,000 each.
Who can apply
To be eligible to be granted a Ramboll Scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- You are studying on a Master’s level within Engineering, Natural Science, Political Science, Economics or Architecture
- You are studying to become a Diploma Engineer and are on your 4-7th semester
- You are a full-time student at a Danish University and are going on a semester abroad
- You agree to send Ramboll video travel updates during your stay abroad
Apply before 11 April 2019
You apply by filling out the online application form no later than 11 April 2019. Please note that all applications must be processed through this online application system. We do not accept applications sent by mail or e-mail.
The following documents must be enclosed in your application:
- Motivation letter (your motivations for studying abroad with the Ramboll Scholarship)
- Curriculum Vitae
- A budget for your study abroad providing a full overview of income and expenses related to your stay
- Diploma or complete grade transcript
- Documentation of acceptance to your host university and starting date
- Documentation that your home university will give you credit points for the courses you plan to enrol on
- Statements from professors or other relevant references if available
Award winners will be revealed at Student Day
Award winners will be revealed at our Student Day events which will take place in in Aarhus on 6 May and Copenhagen on 7 May 2019. Registration for Ramboll Student Day will open soon - stay tuned on our student events page.