Study abroad with the Ramboll Scholarship
The Ramboll Scholarship application period runs from 1 March to 1 July 2023. The Ramboll Scholarship is granted to three highly talented students who are going to study abroad. The scholarships are valued DKK 25,000 each.
Who can apply
To be eligible to be granted a Ramboll Scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- You are studying within Engineering, Natural Science, Political Science, Business, Economics or Architecture
- You are a full-time student at a Danish University and are going to study a semester abroad during the fall
- You agree to send Ramboll video travel updates during your stay abroad
How to apply
You apply by filling out the online application form. The online form is accessible during the application period from 1 March to 1 July 2023. Please note that all applications must be processed through this online application system. We do not accept applications sent by mail or e-mail.
Your application must be written in English, and the following documents must be enclosed in your application:
- Motivation letter (your motivations for studying abroad with the Ramboll Scholarship)
- Curriculum Vitae
- A budget for your study abroad providing a full overview of income and expenses related to your stay
- Diploma or complete grade transcript
- Documentation of acceptance to your host university and starting date
- Documentation that your home university will give you credit points for the courses you plan to enroll in
- Statements from professors or other relevant references if available
- Please note! You can only attach 5 files to your application. Therefore, you might need to merge some (or all) of your documents when uploading your application to the Ramboll Scholarship.
Questions? Write to email@example.com.