Leadership and diversity
Be a part of a culture of excellence, enjoyment and equal opportunities for all our employees.
Leadership and diversity
Get supportive colleagues and leaders.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
It takes diverse teams to create bright ideas and sustainable change. At Ramboll, we’re 16,000 colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds, nationalities and expertise areas. Our culture is open and collaborative, and we take pride in bringing our differences into play.
Equality, diversity and inclusionOpen positions
HR DirectorT: +45 5161 6022
What it's like working with us
There are many good reasons why, you will thrive working with us. Here are some of the best:
1) We are inviting by nature. Rooted in our legacy and foundation ownership, Ramboll is a people company. We are committed to act honestly, decently, and responsibly. Here, you will work with colleagues and clients in an inviting and friendly environment.
2) Work anywhere, anytime. At Ramboll, you will have access to the technology you need to perform your work well. Being a truly digital workplace, you are even able to work from anywhere, and at any time of the day if it fits you, your team, and your clients.
3) Supportive colleagues and leaders. We are a leading engineering, architecture, and consultancy company with +20,000 projects a year and more than 16,000 experts globally. Still, we make sure our departments are small enough for you to have a close relation to your colleagues and your leader.
4) A family friendly workplace. We have introduced a Family Package initiative to make it easier for employees with kids under 10 years to succeed both at home and at work. This includes expectation planning, return planning, career coaching, mentoring and extra pension payment.
5) Be part of a value-driven company. Ramboll has four value pairs: Insight & Excellence, Integrity & Empathy, Empowerment & Collaboration, and Enjoyment & Passion. The values guide us on how to fulfil our purpose, reach our ambitions, and stay committed to our key stakeholders. Learn more about our values
6) More than just work. We have plenty of employee associations and social activities, including running club, football team, art club, Friday bars, department parties etc.
7) Bright ideas. Sustainable change. Since 1945, Ramboll has been working on creating sustainable societies, where people and nature flourish. Today, 55% of our revenue from projects supports UN’s Global Goals for Sustainable Development.
Get to know a colleague
Factsabout Ramboll in DenmarkFactsabout Ramboll in DenmarkFactsabout Ramboll in DenmarkFactsabout Ramboll in DenmarkFactsabout Ramboll in Denmark
We’re 3,500 colleagues in Denmark.
We have offices in 12 locations across Denmark: Copenhagen, Esbjerg, Fredericia, Haderslev, Herning, Odense, Roskilde, Sønderborg, Vejle, Viborg, Aalborg, and Aarhus.
We have a digitalized workplace where you’ll have access to the technology you need to perform your work well. Basically, allowing you to work anywhere and anytime if it fits your life, your team and your clients.
On top of your pay, holiday, competence development etc., we offer services like bicycle repair, dry cleaning, dinner to-go, hairdresser, and gym at our largest offices. To make your everyday life easier.
We have full flex-time at Ramboll which puts you in charge of planning your own working schedule.